she lakes plc has appointed Dipo Ogunbiyi as interim CFO of the company.
A company corporate disclosure said the appointment follows the resignation of Robert Grant, the company’s former chief financial officer.
Mr. Grant left the company to pursue other opportunities.
- “By mutual agreement, Robert Grant, Chief Financial Officer of Ellah Lakes Plc, will be leaving Ellah Lakes Plc to pursue other opportunities. We wish him the best in his future projects and we hope that the Company will grow more and more. The company has filled the vacant position by appointing Dipo Ogunbiyi as interim CFO.” said part of the statement.
The new CFO: Mr. Dipo Ogunbiyi has more than 18 years of experience in investment banking and finance.
- He has advised local corporations and state governments on transactions of more than $2 billion throughout his career.
- Before joining Ellah Lakes Plc, Ogunbiyi was a director of investment banking at First Ally Capital.
- In addition, he had previously worked with other investment banks, including FBNQuest Merchant Bank, Renaissance Capital, United Capital, and FCMB Capital Markets.
- Ogunbiyi holds a BA from Lagos State University and an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
more update: The company also revealed its plans to commission its new three-tonne-per-hour crude palm oil (CPO) mill in Edo state by the end of January 2023. The commissioning will mark the beginning of cash flow of the company’s Edo state operations. .
The news continues after this announcement.