BSUM Post-UTME/Direct Entry Assessment Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to get Benue State University Makurdi Post UTME/DE Assessment Form: cut off grade, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is BSUM Post UTME/DE Assessment Request Form Out??
Benue State University, BSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Selection Exercise Application Form for 2022/2023 academic session is now available.
The school management of Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various First Degree Programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Benue State University is a state university in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. In 2006, student enrollment was over 19,000 served by 7 facilities 23 departments. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs with a catalog of more than 58 postgraduate programs in 9 colleges/faculties. It is accredited by the National Commission of Universities. The current Vice Chancellor is Professor Msugh Moses Kembe, who took over from Professor Charity Angya on 5 November 2015.
Check out how to apply for the admission form, cut off grade, eligibility, courses, application fee and enrollment details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Benue State University (BSU) Cut Mark
The general cutoff mark of the UTME of the BSUM for the 2022/2023 academic session is 150.
Keep in mind which are some courses that require 150+, please follow the link below to view the full list of BSU Departmental Cutoff Qualification:
How much is Benue State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form??
Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi Post UTME/DE The application fee is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees are non-refundable. however, you will need to pay any applicable bank charges.
BSUM Post UTME / Direct Entry Assessment Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Benue State University, Makurdi during…-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (Delaware) Record.
- UTME candidate who scored 150 points and more for programs other than Medicine and Surgery, Law, Nursing, Radiography and Radiation Sciences and the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (200 and more). Note: All candidates who applied for Law but obtained between 150 and 199 may be considered for admission to any other program in the faculties of Arts, Social Sciences or Education. Also candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery, Nursing Sciences, B.Sc. Radiography and Radiation Sciences and Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) in the College of Health Sciences, but scored between 150 and 199 they will be considered for any of the programs of Anatomy, Physiology and other related Sciences.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O-level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English language and mathematics) as specified in JAMB brochure.
- The candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) years of age.
- Interested candidates who did not choose Benue State University during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study at the university, must switch to the BSU via the JAMB website.
We encourage you to bookmark this page and always check here for further guidelines and updates.
Before proceeding to request the BSUM Post-UTME/Direct Entry evaluation form, please refer to Combination of jamb elements for all courses.
How to Apply for BSUM Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to apply now:
Candidates must visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to the Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/From link in the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your request.
- Once your details have been verified, click on the “continue” link to proceed to the payment platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. What is it:
ME) For cash payments at the Bank; Visit any of the following bank branches throughout the country to make the payment.
- access bank plc,
- fidelity Bank Plc,
- first City Monument Bank Limited,
- citibank Nigeria Limited,
- estate Banking Company Limited,
- keystone Bank Limited,
- stanbic Ibtc Bank Plc,
- chartered Standard,
- wema Bank Plc,
- providus bank limited,
- zenith Bank Plc,
- eco bank plc,
- guarantee trust bank plc,
- sterling Bank Plc,
- diamond Bank Plc,
- first Bank Of Nigeria Plc,
- united Bank For Africa Plc,
- banking unit plc,
- union Bank Of Nigeria Plc,
- polaris bank plc.
Before going to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number voucher from the Electronic Payment Platform and take it to the bank. Upon receiving your cash, the Bank using “college pay” will process your transaction and generate a payment receipt for you.
(II) For online payments with Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click the “Pay Online” button, you will be directed to the Interswitch payment page. In the dropdown menu below the page, select your card type and enter the information requested to make the payment. Once your payment is successfully completed, a receipt will be issued and you can proceed with your application.
(III) For payment at ATMs
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the payment reference number generated from the electronic payment platform when prompted to enter customer identification
- Fill 04255101 when prompted to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to log in and print your payment receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete your transaction.
- Enter your registration number
- Enter your email and mobile phone number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print the payment confirmation receipt
- Return to the portal and print a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to visit the University website again www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post Utme/From link” in the “Applications” section in the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates must follow the following steps to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME registration number and click the “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “continue” link to login to your account to register and upload the relevant credentials online for the exercise…-UTME.
- Click on the “My Bio Data” link to fill in your bio data.
- Click the “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificates or statement of results (not online proofs).
- Birth certificate / Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- JAMBA results sheet.
- Click on the “Acknowledgment Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the acknowledgment sheets on the day of the UTME publication.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results to the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal You will be given admission after passing all the prescribed exams.
Note that incorrect/false information provided by any candidate will invalidate the application and such candidates will be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The school management has not yet announced the deadline for the online submission of the Benue State University (BSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry application form.
Also read: How to check BSUM UTME post result
CAVEAT! All candidates are cautioned to use caution and avoid individuals claiming to be agents of Benue State University or who have the ability and connection to offer you admission, as they are all scammers waiting for an opportunity to steal your money. it was so hard for him to win. Admission is strictly on merit. BSU does not have any outside agents to help you gain admission. Use of such agent is at the candidate’s own risk.
The MPT TEAM wishes you luck in purchasing your BSUM Post-UTME/Direct Entry Assessment Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.