HUKPOLY Post UTME Assessment Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic UTME evaluation form: cutoff grade, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is HUKPOLY Post UTME Assessment Request Form Out??
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic, HUKPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Assessment Exercise Application Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is now available.
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Exercise academic session.
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) is a state-owned polytechnic established in 1983. The polytechnic was located in Katsina, Nigeria. Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic offers several Diploma, PRE-NCE and certificate programs.
Check out how to apply for HUKPOLY Post-UTME Admission Form, Cutoff Mark, Eligibility, Application Fee and Registration Details for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Cut mark of Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY)
The JAMB cut score for the following programs is 120 namely: ND Science Lab. Technology, ND Architectural Technology, ND Civil Engineering, ND Nutrition and Dietetics, ND Computer Science, ND Public Administration, ND Business Administration and Management and ND Massive Communication. While the JAMB score cutoff for other ND and NCE programs is 100.
How much is Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) UTME Post Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and must be paid via ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that fees are non-refundable. however, he will have to pay the corresponding bank charges.
HUKPOLY Admission Requirements:
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMS
- Candidates must meet all requirements for admission to the relevant National Diploma (ND) Programmes.
- minimum of lower credit Passing the National Diploma (ND)/Polytechnic Diploma relevant to the programs must possess a minimum of one (1) year of related work experience.
- Candidates with Happen in National Diploma (ND)/Polytechnic Diploma must have a minimum of two (2) years of related work experience.
NB: Candidates applying for a Higher National Diploma must notify their previous institutions to send their academic transcript to the Academic Secretary.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)/NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE) TECHNICAL PROGRAMS
Most of the candidates interested in the Nigerian National Diploma (ND) and Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) Technical Programs have sat and achieved a minimum score of 120 points in the 2022 Joint Matriculation and Admissions Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) accordingly.
In addition to the above
- Candidates must earn passing credits in five (5) subjects relevant to the program, including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO in no more than two (2) sessions.
- Five credit passes (including English and Mathematics) in relevant subjects obtained on the final examination of an NBTE-recognized ND/Pre – NCE Preliminary Technical Program offered at the Polytechnic or similar Post-Secondary Technical Institution.
GCE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO Ordinary Level or equivalent (Masters Degree II), with three (3) credit passes in Economics, Business Methods, Accounting Principles, English Literature, Commerce, History, Geography, Government, Agricultural Sciences , Biology PLUS a pass in English Language and Mathematics earned in no more than two sessions.
In accordance with polytechnic regulations, candidates who have successfully completed the program(s) and have also obtained qualifications for admission into the National Diploma program by direct entry will receive ADVANCED CREDITS or admitted to National Diploma (ND II) directly as obtainable at Kaduna Polytechnic.
SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT DIPLOMA (DSD)
- Grade II SSCE Certificate with at least four (4) credits in English and three (3) other subjects from the following: Government, History, Economics, Integrated Science, etc.
- Intermediate Certificate Holders in Community Development and Adult Education, and Social Development;
- Three (3) credits with two passes in relevant subjects plus at least two years of work experience;
- Any other relevant qualification acceptable to the Polytechnic;
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY DIPLOMA
GCE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO Ordinary Level or equivalent (Teaching Grade II), with five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Biology obtained in no more than two (2) sessions.
PRE – NCE PROGRAM (TECHNICIAN)
- At least five (5) passes of ordinary level SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB in one session or passes in two (2) sessions in English language, mathematics and three (3) other technical or applied science subjects;
- City and Guilds with training in Mathematics, English, Physical Sciences and Technical Drawing;
- Federal Certificate of Crafts with at least passes in five (5) academic subjects including English language, mathematics, and other science-related subjects;
- A full TC II certificate with at least five (5) passes in English language, mathematics and other science related subjects.
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (CSLT)
- Two passes in any subject of Pure Sciences (mathematics included) or ordinary level SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB.
- A pass in any Pure or Applied Science subject at Ordinary Level from SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB plus a minimum of three years of work experience in a Laboratory.
PROGRAMS OF BASIC TECHNICIAN IN AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS (EMEATC), PLACEMENT AND CONCRETING (BLCC) AND PROGRAMS OF INSTALLATIONS, COSTING AND BASIC ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING (EEICC)
- BATC with one year of work experience in the relevant industry;
- Grade II Trade Test in related fields with credit in Technical or Vocational Training;
- Three (3) passes in relevant subjects at WASC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level obtained in no more than two sessions; Y
- Any other degree recognized by the Polytechnic.
INTERMEDIATE MECHANICAL AND AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (IMEATC)
- Elementary EATC/EMTC earned at credit level or pass level with at least one year of work experience;
- City and Guilds Part 1 or Trade Test III in the relevant field with evidence of technical or vocational training;
- Four (4) passes in relevant subjects at WASC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level in no more than two (2) sessions.
CERTIFICATE IN AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (CAT)
Minimum of three (3) passes at NECO, SSCE, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level or equivalent, two of which must be in science subjects.
CERTIFICATE IN RESTAURANT AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (CCHM)
Attempt at SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level or equivalent, two of which must be in science subjects.
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN HOSPITALITY AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT (ACCHM)
Holders of the Certificate in Hotel and Restaurant Management or its equivalent from any recognized Institution.
CERTIFICATE IN NUTRITION AND DIET (CND)
Attempt SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB Ordinary Level or its equivalent with at least a pass in the corresponding subjects.
ASSISTANT LIBRARY OFFICER CERTIFICATE (ALO)
SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB at least three (3) passes;
Candidates with Library Assistant (LA) Certificate;
Library assistant with at least two (2) years of work experience.
All Candidates must submit hard copies of their duly completed application form and another with credentials to the Academic Division of the Polytechnic for the corresponding selection.
How to Request the HUKPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates need to follow the procedure below to get the Hukpoly post UTME form:
All applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for selection only, after which they will be required to complete a profile page, print and send a copy to the Academic Office. They are also required to pay the sum of one thousand five hundred naira (N1,500.00) for verification only.
Eligible candidates must make the payment through the payment options provided in the student portal: portal.hukpoly.edu.ng. emails: [email protected] either [email protected] for details on how to apply and make the appropriate payments. Note: all payments for application forms must be made online through the portal hukpoly.edu.ng or at designated banks using e-transact. The Polytechnic does not accept cash payments.
Note: All applicants for the National Diploma (ND) and Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) must upload your ‘O’ level results to the JAMB Portalprint and accompany the load receipt during the selection exercise or proof of payment in ICT made for the load.
We encourage you to bookmark this page and always check here for further guidelines and updates.
The MPT TEAM wishes you luck in purchasing your HUKPOLY Post-UTME Assessment Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.