UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry Evaluation Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure for obtaining the Maiduguri University Post-UTME/DE Assessment Form: Cut-Off Mark, Application Fee, Entry Requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Evaluation Request Form Out??
Maiduguri University, UNIMAID Direct Entry (DE) Selection Exercise and Post-Unification Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Application Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is now available.
The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the various undergraduate programs of the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) is a federal higher institution located in Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State in northeastern Nigeria. The university was created by the Nigerian federal government in 1975, with the intention of becoming one of the country’s leading institutions of higher learning. The University of Maiduguri offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. It enrolls some 25,000 students in its combined programs. With encouragement from the federal government, the university has recently increased its research efforts, particularly in the fields of agriculture and conflict resolution, and has expanded the university press. The university is the leading higher institution of learning in the northeastern part of the country.
Check out how to apply for UNIMAID Direct Entry/Post-UTME Admission Form, cut-off grade, eligibility, courses, application fee, and enrollment details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Maiduguri University Cut Mark (UNIMAID)
The general cutoff mark of the UNIMAID UTME for the 2022/2023 academic session is 160.
Keep in mind which are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to see the complete list of the UNIMAID departmental cut grade:
How much is the University of Maiduguri Post UTME / Direct Entry Admission Form??
The University of Maiduguri UTME/DE Post Application Fee (UNIMAID) is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees are non-refundable. however, you will need to pay any applicable bank charges.
UNIMAID UTME Post/Direct Entrance Exam Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Maiduguri University during…-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry (DELAWARE) Record.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above on the UTME Exam. it is recommended that you consult › UNIMAID departmental cutting marks
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates with a minimum credit/lower merit in diploma, 8 points in NCE/IJMB for Arts and Education and 9 points for Science or lower second class division from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must be at least 16 years old.
- Interested candidates who did not choose the University of Maiduguri during the UTME/Direct Entry Enrollment but you want to study at the University, you must change to UNIMAID through the JAMB website.
We encourage you to bookmark this page and always check here for further guidelines and updates.
How to apply for UNIMAID post-UNIMAID direct entry/UTME evaluation form
The University of Maiduguri Direct Entry/Post-UTME Assessment Form is now on sale and is available to purchase online. Interested candidates should carefully follow the procedures outlined below to apply now:
- Visit www.putme.unimaid.edu.ng
- Enter your UTME Number as username and password. Both are case sensitive.
- Enter a valid and reachable email and phone number and click Process Payment
- You will be directed to REMITA to make the payment.
- Make the PAYMENT as follows:
- For Card payment, REMITA OTP will be sent to your phone number and email, which you will use to complete the payment
- For bank payment, you will print the payment receipt with RRR and make the payment at the bank
- On successful card payment, you will return to the control panel. paid at a bank, you will sign in again using the description in Step 2.
- Click verify payment to verify your payment.
- Your name and the requested course will be displayed on the dashboard.
- You will be directed to the biodata page, fill in your details and click next
- Fill in the details of your next of kin and click next
- Finally provide your O’Levels results. Indicate the number of calls (maximum two), and select the certificates) obtained. Provide exam dates) and number(s).
- For DE applicants, in addition to the 11 above, you will provide higher education certificate details to include the institution attended, date of graduation, certificate obtained, and degree obtained.
- Click next and upload the image of the documents indicated in points 11 and 12 above. Documents must be saved as an image.
- You will be redirected to the dashboard
- Review your submissions and, if necessary, edit them.
- Once satisfied, click submit.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Request sent successfully, cannot be modified, thank you” will be displayed.
Note that incorrect/false information provided by any candidate will invalidate the application and such candidates will be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of the UNIMAID Post UTME / Direct Entry application form has not yet been announced by the school management.
UNIMAID UTME Post/Direct Entry Assessment Exercise
You will NOT be invited to a physical exam or aptitude test; You will be notified once admitted through CAPS.
Make sure you have uploaded your O’Level results into JAMB CAPSotherwise, your application for admission will not be considered.
Once admission begins, visit http://admission.unimaid.edu.ng/ for updates and advice. Email us at [email protected] any help.
read also: How to Check UNIMAID Admission Status
CAVEAT! All candidates are cautioned to be careful and avoid individuals claiming to be agents of the University of Maiduguri or who have the ability and connection to offer you admission as they are all scammers waiting for an opportunity to steal your money. it was so hard for him to win. Admission is strictly on merit. UNIMAID does not have any external agent to help you gain admission. Use of such agent is at the candidate’s own risk.
The MPT TEAM wishes you luck in purchasing your UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry evaluation form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.