With leverage, CFDs pose a significant danger of losing money quickly. Buying CFDs with all of this supplier results in losses for 71% of new investor accounts. Assess whether you comprehend how CFDs function and if you can manage to incur the chance of losing the money before you invest in them. Investment advice or recommendations are not to be construed from the material provided herein, which is solely for informational and educational reasons.
As a reputable strong company, AvaTrade broker is well-known for providing forex & CFD traders with a wide range of trading systems as well as a wealth of training resources, earning it a Best in Class certification for Beginners for the year 2022.
As a copy trading platform that also offers competitive mobile pricing & research, AvaTrade scored highly in our evaluation.
AvaTrade pros & cons
- AvaTrade, which was established in 2006, is a secure broker for dealing CFDs & FX as it is regulated in four tier-1 jurisdictions & three tier-2 jurisdictions.
- AvaTrade’s own platforms, AvaTrade WebTrader & AvaTradeGO, offer revolutionary features like AvaProtect in addition to MetaTrader.
- Sentry Derivatives’ AvaOptions app provides AvaTrade customers a top-notch mobile trading environment for forex options.
- More than 1,200 CFDs and 44 FX options are available at AvaTrade.
- AvaSocial, ZuluTrade, & DupliTrade are only a few of AvaTrade’s social copy trading options, as the company was named Best in Category for 2022.
- This year, AvaTrade has been named the best platform for professional traders.
- Retail accounts are priced in accordance with reality, but fall well short of the best in the business.
- As a result, AvaOptions’ computer platform loads slowly, and its appearance is out of date compared to its mobile equivalent.
- At AvaTrade, at present 351 of the 1,260 accessible symbols are all on hold for MetaTrader & WebTrader.
- Only a few articles & videos are published each day, and they are only available through Trading Central.
Is it safe?
At 93 out of 99 points, AvaTrade is rated a safe place to trade. Three Tier-1 controllers (high trust), four Tier-2 controllers (average trust), or one Tier-3 regulator approve AvaTrade, which is not listed on a public stock exchange and therefore does not run a bank (low trust). Tier-1 regulators have approved AvaTrade, including the Government Of Australia (ASIC), the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), as well as the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA) (JFSA). Learn more about the TrustScore system.
- Total Investments
Depending on the trading system you select and the worldwide entity that owns your account, you can access a different set of markets at AvaTrade. This broker has 1,260 MT5 & WebTrader symbols available, although a few dozen of them are currently unavailable.
Trading cryptocurrency via CFDs is allowed at AvaTrade however trading the underlying value is not (e.g. buying Bitcoin). As a cautionary note, CFDs on cryptocurrencies are not accessible to retail traders or residents of the United Kingdom via any broker’s UK business.
- Fees and commissions
Despite being slightly larger than the spreads offered by CMC Marketplace & Tickmill’s entry-level accounts, AvaTrade’s gaps are in line with the industry norm, at less than one pip (0.9 pips).
AvaTrade’s Professionals account offers competitive spreads of 0.6 pips for selected professional traders, which is comparable to FP Markets.
How long does it take to get money out of AvaTrade?
AvaTrade takes one to 2 business days to process withdrawals, which is standard across the industry. The amount of time it takes to get your money depends on the method you use to get it. There are times when a broker might ask for updated evidence of ID plus proof of residence in order to execute a request, even if the account was confirmed when you opened it; this is why it’s crucial to keep your account up-to-date.
What is the AvaTrade minimum deposit?
When you open an account with AvaTrade, you’ll need to deposit at least 100 currency units. Using a credit card or a wire transfer, you can fund a USD account with a minimum deposit of $100. It should be noted that for vendors looking for a complete AvaTrade observation, the company recommends starting with between $1,000 and $2,000 in your preferred main currency. EUR, GBP, as well as AUD are all supported as possible choices on the platform.