The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), tinubou ballhas attacked his counterpart from the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), atiku abubakaraccusing him of always running for president.
Tinubu noted that Atiku has been trying to fill Nigeria’s number one political office for many years, first in 1993 and then in 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019.
All these attempts gave no results. And Tinubu said that he was fed up with Atiku’s endless bids for the presidency. He also hinted that Atiku should be tired from running.
- “While I am in front of you, there are few of us left running. One says that it is Atiku; How many times has he been running? He is always running and he is tired, tell him to go and sit down. Enough is enough,” he said.
A blow to Obi: Tinubu, who made the remarks while speaking at the APC presidential candidates’ meeting with Niger Delta stakeholders in Gbaramatu, Delta state on Friday, also criticized Peter Obi. According to him, it would be a disgrace for him to mention Obi’s name.
- “The other one, he thinks that, according to the statistics, we are going to bite. He lies with an arithmetic that no Indian can ever solve. Mentioning his name is a disgrace even for me. I will not mention the name. Wrong arithmetic, wrong statistics, warehouse economy. he said, referring to Peter Obi.
His plans for Deltans: He went to the Pere of the Kingdom of Gbaramatu, Oboro-Gbaraun II (Aketekpe, Agadagba), about his plans for the Gbaramatu community. He said:
The news continues after this announcement.
- “Kabiyesi, Your Royal Highness, as I stand before you, there are few of us left running. One says that it is Atiku. How many times has he been running? He is always running away and he is tired. Tell him to go and sit down.
- “Kabiyesi, Your Royal Majesty, it was a joy to find someone of my own blood being a part of you from Badagry. So what else do you need? You need honesty; You need a man who knows the way. That’s me.
- “Our brothers here, we will embrace you for the development of the area, the Gbaramatu community and other associated communities: economic development, progress, work for our youth, a promised tomorrow that is secure.
- “A renewed hope is here in front of you. And I promise you, with the support of God in my team, that you will live long, you will live prosperously.”