Today Thursday December 15, 2022, the dollar transactions at 19.7676 pesos per unit with an upward trend in real time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso falls 5.44 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 19.7321 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso depreciated.
For the economist Gabriela Siller, this Thursday’s session was dominated by the Bank of Mexico’s announcement of the increase in its reference rate by 50 bp to bring it to a level of 10.50%.
He points out that the markets anticipated this monetary policy decision and highlights the opinion of a member of the Governing Board who points to the possibility of continuing to increase this rate in future sessions depending on the “prevailing circumstances” that would be analyzed.
Price of the dollar in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $19.7321 – Sell: $19.7321
- HSBC: Buy: $19.01 – Sell: $19.74
- Banamex: Buy: $19.10 – Sell: $20.19
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.74
- Banorte: Buy: $18.65 – Sell: $20.05
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.37 – Sell: $20.15
- IXE: Buy: $18.66 – Sell: $20.04
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.62 – Sell: $20.70
- Monex: Buy: $19.79 – Sell: $20.35
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.14 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.10 – Sell: $20.10
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- Exchange: Buy: $19.2624 – Sell: $20.2729
- Banregio: Buy: $19.19 – Sell: $20.70
As to bitcoinsat this moment it is at $17,409.2 with a real-time downward trend.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Thursday, the peso opens session with depreciation
Referring to eurois quoted at $21.00 pesos, for $24.07 pesos of the pound sterling overall mean.
For more information about the Dollar, visit the daily News section of MiBolsillo.com.