Have you ever had suspicions? WhatsApp It is still one of the most used applications in the world, but sometimes we do not control ourselves too much and we chat anywhere. Do you want to know who your partner talks to the most? Well, here we tell you how to achieve it.
LOOK: Trick to know the list of people who blocked you on WhatsApp
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Remember that it has to be the WhatsApp of your partner or friend.
- Then go to Settings.
- There go to “Storage and data”.
- Then go to “Manage Storage”.
- At that time you will see a list of people.
- You will notice that the first person that appears is the one with whom you have shared the most text messages.
- This weight can be increased if you have sent photos or videos.
- Most likely, you will be the one to appear first.
So why don’t users have this version if it gives them more benefits? for three main reasons: first, as we said before, if they manage to identify that you are using this program they can suspend your account forever, although not many cases have been detected; the second, that being an APK, you don’t download it directly from the Android Google Play Store, but from external sites and manually; and third that it is not 100% secure or private because it lacks end-to-end encryption.
- First, check that WhatsApp not have pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now, open the app and enter a group chat.
- The next step is to click on the name of the group.
- The chat settings will open.
- Below the description or “add a group description” button, you will see a message that says “Created by (username) and the exact date”.
- If you haven’t added the contact, their phone number will appear.
This is the new “Companion” mode, a function that will allow users to link their account to another smartphone, something that nobody expected because they thought it was impossible. The process will be the same as the synchronization on WhatsApp Web, Desktop and tablets, by scanning a QR code, only that the person who owns the secondary device has to carry out a previous process to reach their private QR code.